Friday, May 13, 2011

A Promise Renewed...


image courtesy - getty images
That I will be with you – if not every day, then at least, on most of the days…

That I will write to you – if not one whole letter every day, then at least, once in every week…

That I will read to you – if not every tale that has been told in the world, then at least, the greatest of them ever told…

That I will share everything with you – if not everything, then at least, most of the things which are worth sharing…

That I will listen to you – if not every night, then at least, on those nights when you need me the most…

That I will laugh with you – if not at every joke you tell, then at least, at the funnier ones…

That I will sing to you – if not the sweetest of melodies, then at least, those which are only for you…

That I will agree with you – if not for every cause, then at least, for those which will make you happy…

That I will stand by you – if not at every step, then at least, when it’s difficult and lonely…

That I will come to you – if not for every reason, then at least, once - at the end of my day…

No comments:

Post a Comment